This is a sample course
Welcome to ProgramX, Programming for Data Science
This course is self-paced with 10 learning sections, and is the first part of the AdelaideX Big Data MicroMasters Program.
In this course you will develop your computational thinking skills and learn how to analyse data using ProgrammingJS. You will not only create numerical outputs, but also create simple and engaging data visualisations through the ProgramX Coding Workspace.
ProgramX is presented in 10 learning sections:
- Section 1: Creative Code - Computational Thinking
- Section 2: Building Blocks - Breaking it Down and Building it Up
- Section 3: Repetition - Creating and Recognising Patterns
- Section 4: Choice - Which Path To Follow
- Section 5: Repetition - Going Further
- Section 6: Testing and Debugging
- Section 7: Arranging our Data
- Section 8: Functions - Reuseable Code
- Section 9: Data Science in Practice
- Section 10: Where Next?
Get your bearings at Orientation
Before delving into Section 1 of the course, go over to the Course tab and view the "Start Here: Orientation" information - this will help you prepare for the course and get the most from your learning experience:
- Pre-course Survey
- Course Welcome Video
- Course Details
- Course Team
- Introduce Yourself Activity
- Introduction to the ProgramX Workspace
- Teacher: nivetha n
Interested in Understanding C programming? join This 12 Week Course.